Free Server Log Audit and Technical Audit
So on the 15th April I will have travelled around the sun one more time and to celebrate I have decided to give away a free full technical audit and server log analysis.
The winner will get one site audited including both server log and technical audit.
Whether it’s a 100 page site or 50,000* page site the whole site will be audited.
Any questions feel free to ask away.
Winner will be drawn once I return on from doing the Stadium tour of Anfield on Tuesday 16th April.
Make sure you sign up before Midnight on the 15th April for your chance to win.
*While we can audited sites larger than 50,000 pages and regularly do – these require a lot more resources so for the competition we will only audit up-to 50,000 page websites.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Coreter Limited (company no. 10006673)] whose registered office is at Gresley House, Doncaster, Dn4 5hx.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Coreter Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via entering your email address and ticking marketing permissions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 15th April 2019 UK Time. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Enter your details above for your chance to win.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
A full technical Audit and server log analysis.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.